Tuesday 5 July 2016

Spot Illustrations for C7's The One Ring

Here's the first group in a series of spot illustrations that will be used for C7's The One Ring Adventurer’s Companion, Erebor, Adventures in Middle-earth and future publications. Keep an eye out, as I've painted another twelve of these but I'm not able to show them just yet.

© 2016 Sophisticated Games and Cubicle 7 Entertainment

Middle-earth, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises and are used under license by Sophisticated Games Ltd and their respective licensees.
 








Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Sam, I know this is a late post, but I just wanted to say how much I am a fan of your artwork. The piece using the Chessmen of Lewis is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete