Thursday 8 December 2016

Work from TOR: Adventurer's Companion

I've not posted anything I've done for The One Ring in some time, but there's quite a bit to get into here. Some of these are pieces I've shown before - although many are new - and together they're all the work I had in the expansion.

© 2016 Sophisticated Games and Cubicle 7 Entertainment

Middle-earth, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises and are used under license by Sophisticated Games Ltd and their respective licensees.






















Thanks for looking!
While I do keep this blog updated with my new works, if you're interested in following me the best place to find me, and certainly where I'm most active, is over on Facebook - right HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment